For many people, no part of the holiday season is more fun than decorating their Christmas trees.
Whether you enjoy picking out a live tree every year, or you simply pull out your artificial one from the attic come winter, it’s a tradition that makes the holidays worth celebrating each December.
No two trees are alike, but if you love the look of traditional holiday décor, I have crafted an inspiration board that can get your Christmas tree trimming juices flowing.
I took some of the most recognizable elements of winter, from snowflakes to poinsettia to stars, and put them together for a range of wonderful tree looks. Use them to create your own magnificent Christmas tree decorations!
1.Poinsettia-inspired tree via Trendy Tree
2. Tree gift garland via In My Own Style
3. Snowflake tree topper via Better Homes and Gardens
4. Poinsettia ornament via Craftown
5.Elf tree via Shelley B Home and Holiday
6.Golden star tree topper via Two Girls Being Crafty
7. Cranberry tree ornaments via SILive
8. Christmas tree skirt via HauteLook
9. Snowflake-inspired tree via The Yellow Cape Cod