Is your mama-to-be friend or family member about to welcome a little man into her home? For a baby shower celebration that is simple yet elegant, you can’t go wrong with a blue and yellow color theme.
Choosing two primary colors like blue and yellow as your muse can make your décor and food decisions easy. When following this streamlined color scheme, you can ensure that every element of your shower comes together in perfect harmony.
To show you just how beautiful and effortless a blue and yellow baby shower can be, Oubly.com has created this baby boy shower inspiration board. It has seven party elements that will make your baby shower one to remember. Use it as the “blue” print for your own baby bash or pick and choose your favorite elements.
Featured Invitation: Baby Boy Clothes Baby Shower Invitation
- Pom pom flowers via Design Dazzle
- Beverage labels via The Smitten Mintons
- Cookies via Chocolate-Covered Katie
- Cupcake toppers via 6 Bittersweets
- Cake pops via Catch My Party
- Mommy advice card via Lisa Storms
- Shower bags via Fete Fanatic