Are you ready to create a spooktacular halloween spread? There are so many fun ways to use a minimal amount of ingredients to create delicious and festive Halloween recipes that’ll wow your party guests.
Check out these frighteningly easy dishes to create the happiest of Halloweens.
1. Pumpkin Pretzels
Just 5 ingredients and super adorable! Check out Butter with a side of Bread for directions.
- 1 bag mini pretzels
- 1 bag M&M’s candy, needing only the green ones
- Orange food coloring
- 1 bag White Chocolate chips, melted slowly
- 1 Tbsp shortening, to thin out chocolate
2. Graveyard Taco Dip
It’s basically a 7-layer dip, but with fewer layers. Find the easy directions over at Chickabug.
- First layer:1 can refried beans or refried black beans
- Second layer:2 cups sour cream, 1 pkg taco seasoning
- Third layer: 2 avocados, mashed, 1 clove garlic, minced, 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Fourth layer:1 cup salsa
- Fifth layer: 1 bunch scallions (green onions), chopped
3. Ghost Pretzels
One of the easiest halloween recipes around with only 3 ingredients! Head on over to Candiquik for the recipe.
- 1 (16 oz.) package Vanilla CANDIQUIK® Candy Coating
- Pretzel rods
- Mini chocolate chips
4. Little Grape Frankensteins
Just grapes, marshmallows, clear plastic cups and a sharpie! This is a cute halloween treat idea for your kid’s school party. Check out Green Lunches Green Kids for the recipe
5. Hot Dog Mummies
3 ingredients and 20 minutes and you will wow your party guests with this Halloween recipe. Dessert Now Dinner Later even view a how-to video here.
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Bun length hot dogs
- Mustard for eyes
6. Halloween Muddy Buddies
We love what Create.Craft.Love. says about this Halloween recipe, “Do not make these if you are home alone. You will eat them all.”
- 5 cups Rice Chex Mix
- 10 ounces white almond bark
- 3/4 cup Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Halloween sprinkles
- Reeses Pieces or Candy Corn M&Ms (optional)
7. Pretzel Bones
Another 3 ingredient treat that is so easy yet so fun! Check out the directions here.
- 80 Mini Marshmallows
- 40 Pretzel Sticks
- 16 oz White Candy Melting Chipsor Tray
8. Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs
Black olive spiders on our favorite party appetizer? Yes, please. Head on over to Delicious As it Looks for the full recipe.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- whole black olives
9. Poison Toffee Candied Apple
These sinister takes on the traditional candy apple are absolutely perfect for Halloween. And they are so much easier to make than they look. View Simply Delicious Food for the instructions.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- A few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)
10. Halloween Hot Cocoa
Need a warm drink for your Halloween festivities? Then this recipe is the perfect choice. Lil Luna even provides you a link to a tutorial on how to make the witch hat straws which are such a great touch.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Green food coloring
- Gummy worms