How do you make your holidays jolly and bright? If you’re like millions of other people across the nation, you want to show off your merry mood with holiday décor.
Virtually every color of the rainbow can be incorporated into your home decorating scheme, but no two colors better invoke the joy of the holidays than red and green. Especially when used together for a holiday wreath or pillows, the effect is equal parts fun and festive.
To spark your deck the halls spirit, I’ve put together inspiration boards that showcase the best of red and green holiday décor. Use them to kindle your own decorative ideas!
To spread your holiday cheer, don’t forget to send out cards to your friends, family, and acquaintances old and new. We have created a wide array of gorgeous holiday cards that can cap off your holiday celebrations this year! Visit Oubly.com today to view our diverse assortment of designs!
1 .Candy cane décor via Good Housekeeping
2. Table centerpieces via Simply Stoked
3. Floral centerpiece via Hydrangea Hill Cottage
4. Chair decorations via The Cinderella Project
5. Hurricane Decoration via A Dreamer’s Den
6. Pillows via Kaboodle
7. Mistletoe ball via Southern Living
8. Wreath via Interiorz Dezigned
9. Napkin ring via Better Homes and Gardens