Top of the morning to you! St. Patrick’s Day is less than two weeks away… How do you plan to show off your Irish pride?
Though a holiday with Irish roots, you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day no matter your own history because when it comes down to it, this day is more about having fun than anything else!
If you already have the perfect green attire picked out, great. If you know exactly what special Irish dish or dessert you want to serve, fantastic. But don’t forget to get your home in the spirit of the season, too!
We’ve found several easy and enjoyable DIY projects that can quickly transform your home into an abode that even the most steadfast Irishman would love. From clover centerpieces to shamrock-shaped wreaths and more, these simple crafts definitely show off the luck of the Irish!
- Shamrock wreath via Dollar Store Crafts
- Throw pillow via A Little CLAIREification
- Shamrock garland via Dollar Store Crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day vases via eighteen25
- Framed St. Patrick’s Day picture via Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
- Lucky penny candleholder via Shaken Together