If you have a friend, sister, or daughter expecting a girl, definitely throw her a baby shower that shows off just how sweet and precious her little angel will be.
An easy way to do that is to host a Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice themed baby shower. While she is preoccupied with wondering what shade of dusty rose to paint the nursery, you can put together a soiree efflorescing with cinnamon and sparkle.
Keep it looking fresh by sticking to a mostly neutral palette of brown and white with pops of pink and green. Plus, you can still incorporate candy without making it too childish.
Oubly’s baby shower inspiration board shows how to set the tone and include sweet treats that are sure to delight both mother and guests.
- Have this delightful cinnamon sugar chex mix out for finger food.
Source: Sprinkle Some Sugar
- A pastel floral tablecloth set under neutral plates creates a pretty setting.
Source: Grey Likes Weddings
- Print this template so that guests can take an extra piece of cake home with them.
Source: Lavenders Blue Designs
- Dye marshmallows to make these sugar stirring sticks.
Source: Studio DIY
- Thank guests for coming by giving them a cinnamon sugar cupcake bath bomb:
- Add some loose glitter and sequins to a glass vase for some extra sparkle.
Source: Style Me Pretty
- Candies separated in to glass jars by color offers the eyes a visual treat.
Source: Armelle Blog