At Thanksgiving, we come together to express our gratitude for our health, loved ones, and of course, the bountiful meal that is about to be eaten.
So why not reflect that appreciation in your Thanksgiving decor? Fall provides us with a multitude of seasonal crops such as apples, pumpkins, cranberries, and more. By making these elements the heart of your Thanksgiving celebration, you can show how thankful you are for them.
Pumpkins are perfect as both indoor and outdoor decorations. All you need to do is set a few on your dining room table to create easy and elegant centerpieces, or you can get innovative with your gourds and use them as vases or candleholders.
Speaking of candles, cranberries make a wonderful addition to any decorative glass container. When setting your table, all it takes is a single pear to perfectly set off your plates and silverware.
Oubly.com has come up with a few inspiration boards to get your ideas flowing this Thanksgiving Day. For more information on the stationery items we provide for the holiday season, we welcome you to visit us at Oubly.com.
1. Pumpkins in Hurricanes via Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth
2. Pear Place Setting via HGTV
3. Apple Wreath via Etsy
4. Gourd Candleholders via Indulgy
Featured Thanksgiving Card: Veggies Spread
5. Walnut Place Cards via Martha Stewart
6. Gourd Décor via Martha Stewart
7. Pumpkin Centerpieces via Karin Lidbeck-Brent
8. Pumpkin Vase via Circa Dee
9. Cranberry Candle Decorations via Simplified Bee